IFSC PARACLIMBING COMMITTEE RATIFIED BY PLENARY ASSEMBLY
The newly-formed Paraclimbing Committee of the IFSC has today been ratified by the XVI IFSC Plenary Assembly.
Following a unanimous vote by the XIV Plenary Assembly (March 2019) to disband the prior Paraclimbing Commission, the newly-ratified Committee was appointed later in 2019.
Two athlete representatives were elected during the IFSC Paraclimbing World Championships Briançon 2019, with two coaches, two experts, and one route-setter being selected by the IFSC Executive Board.
IFSC Paraclimbing Committee members are as follows:
- Athlete Representative & Chair: Sebastian Depke (GER)
- Athlete Representative: Jessica Sporte (USA)
- Expert: Sian Spencer (AUS)
- Expert: Wayne Gearey (USA)
- Coach: Rotem Jacobs (ISR)
- Coach: Naoya Suzuki (JPN)
- Paraclimbing Route-setter: Christophe Cazin (FRA)