IFSC PARACLIMBING COMMITTEE RATIFIED BY GENERAL ASSEMBLY
The newly-formed Paraclimbing Committee of the IFSC has today been ratified by the XVI IFSC General Assembly.
Following a unanimous vote by the XIV General Assembly (March 2019) to disband the prior Paraclimbing Commission, the newly-ratified committee was appointed later in 2019.
Two athlete representatives were elected during the IFSC Paraclimbing World Championships Briançon 2019, with two coaches, two experts, and one routesetter being selected by the IFSC Executive Board.
IFSC Paraclimbing Committee members are as follows:
- Athlete Representative & Chair: Sebastian Depke (GER)
- Athlete Representative: Jessica Sporte (USA)
- Expert: Sian Spencer (AUS)
- Expert: Wayne Gearey (USA)
- Coach: Rotem Jacobs (ISR)
- Coach: Naoya Suzuki (JPN)
- Paraclimbing Route-setter: Christophe Cazin (FRA)